We have openings available, call us to schedule an appointment.
Schedule an appointment today!
With so many dental practices in Virginia Beach, why should you choose Horwitz & Dorfman Art of Dentistry for regular cleaning appointments and cosmetic dentistry? Our practice has a solid reputation for being one of the best in Hampton Roads. We have helped men, women, and children maintain gorgeous smiles and excellent tooth care, and it’s our goal to continue quality service for years to come.
Why choose us for your dental care? We have many reasons, but we’ll give you five good ones:
1) We make it convenient for you to come see us. You can call us for an appointment, and after hours you can go to our website and fill out the appointment form. Either way, we’ll get you on the schedule as soon as possible.
2) We stay on top of new innovations and technology associated with dentistry. We want to make your cleaning or procedure as safe and effective as possible, and we’re willing to invest in the best equipment for our patients.
3) We’re not that far away. Our Virginia Beach dental office is easy to find in the Great Neck Square area. Whether you’re coming in from Shore Drive or the Hilltop area off Virginia Beach Boulevard, directions are simple and we’re here ready to help.
4) Everybody thinks we’re the best. We’re sure all medical and dental practitioners feel that way, but we have received recognition from The Virginian Pilot’s Best of the Beach since 2005, and Tidewater Woman named us the Favorite Dentist in Virginia Beach in 2010. We appreciate the support of our patients.
5) We know how to make your teeth bright and beautiful. The Art of Dentistry team has spent 30 years giving Virginia Beach a reason to smile. Whether you want to come in for a routine cleaning, or need after-hours emergency tooth care, we’re here for you.
We invite you to contact your Virginia Beach dentist today at 757-481-3699 with your questions and to set up an appointment.
We Have Openings!
Call to Book an Appointment
- Composite Fillings
- Porcelain Crowns (Caps)
- Porcelain Fixed Bridges
- Porcelain Veneers
- Tooth Whitening
- Bridge Implants
- Invisalign Teeth Straightening